Vertical lifting type carbonization furnace, also called charcoal carbonizing oven, is widely used for carbonizing raw biomass materials such as woods, wood branches, sawdust briquettes, wood logs etc. (Raw materials with big size) into charcoal materials. Lifting type carbonization furnace is an energy-saving and environmentally-friendly equipment for making charcoal with economical investment. It is the main equipment for the whole charcoal making process.
Vertical carbonization furnace is batch type operation way. It is equipped with inner pots, when one pot is carbonizing inside, the other is being cooled outside, take turns. The carbonization furnace adopts the advanced technology of recycling combustible gas, purify, cyclic combustion. The gas ( CO, CH4, O2 etc ) generated from the carbonizing process can be reused. This technology solves the pollution problem (the smoke which produced by carbonization process ), also solves the heat energy problem ( the equipment needs heat energy when carbonizing ).
Here are the key advantages of Lifting Type Carbonization Furnace:
1. The inner pot is equipped with fire-resistant materials, to keep better carbonization performance, (resulting charcoal, no raw wood in the middle and over-burnt in the outside).
2. Higher conversion ratio from biomass wood materials into charcoal.
3. Longer lifespan.
4. Carbonization Furnace is equipped with advanced smoke purifying and recycling system. The smoke generated from the carbonizing process will be purified firstly, and then be reused, to make the whole process more environmentally-friendly and energy-saving. Besides, the by-product can be separated and collected correctly, like tar and wood vinegar.
5. The carbonization furnace can be matched with more inner pots for continuous working and get higher capacity.
3. Working principle:
The hoisting/lifting type carbonization machine is suitable for carbonizing various kinds of raw materials, such as wood logs, branches, wood briquettes, etc.
The whole set furnace includes furnace body, inner pot, pipes, cooling system and purifying system.
In the beginning stage of carbonizing, users can put the coal or wood to light the furnace. When the temperature of the furnace reach to 280 ℃ (it will take around 2 hours), the combustible gases inside the wood start to be released out. Thus, these gases will replace wood/coal to supply heat for carbonizing until we get final charcoal. That is to say the heated gas can be recycled used during the whole carbonization. That is the unique feature of this furnace, and it will save much consumption and free-polluted.
The whole working process includes carbonizing, purifying and cooling, finally users can get the quality charcoal.
Furthermore, if the users buy more than 1 set carbonization furnace, we can connect all these machines together. Then you only need to ignite one of them and the others will be heated by combustible smokes from the first furnace. That means the furnaces can work as a whole. It will save much labor cost and energy consumption
Output charcoal weight
Inner pot weight
Inner pot size
5. Finished charcoal pictures